Friday, May 11, 2007

Dear Bim,

Mau diapain lagi.............
Ketika saatnya tiba untuk mengakhiri suatu hubungan.....
Emang sakit sekali....
But believe me, it's just at the first time......
You'll be just fine........
Masih banyak hal-hal yang menunggumu untuk dikerjakan, jangan stuck disini.....
Hidup lo masih panjang.....
Kerjaan lo, keluarga lo, temen lo...
Semuanya slalu bersama lo......
Dibalik duka itu, ada kebahagiaan yang menanti lo...
Cheers up!!!
You still have me as your friend....
Anytime lo perlu temen untuk bicara, i'm here......
But promise me, treat yourself good.....
Don't hate yourself for what happened....
It's already in your faith......
Maybe someone out there, that you haven't known, is your real and true soulmate......
And yet, you still have me as your friend.....
You'll always be having me as your friend.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go gurl!!!
hidup mamie..
get a life moms...

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please, go to my blog, and if possible, copy my last post to your blog (it´s in english and in portuguese).
There´s a reward, google it!