Friday, May 11, 2007

Someone gave me his post.....

" I know i kinda push you, i realize i did make you upset. But i didn't know what to do. We talked in the car, and at the end of my cigarette, you said you wanna broke up. I didn't care of my friend at the backseat, i even didn't realize his presence. 'Coz your words were so shocking and killing me faster than those shits i've smoked. Then days gone by, you're getting closer with a friend of mine. He's starting piss me off. I still want you back but i don't want him between us. Not even as a friend of ours. I swear to you, you don't wanna know what we had before. But you're more important than him that i'm begging with. I'm still in love with you and can't stop apologize for what i did. And now i'm staring at my cigarette.........And it reminds me of what you said in that damn car....."
( Raja A. Bimasakti )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will never know how precious she is until she's gone...

Anonymous said...

you will never know how precious she is until she's gone...