Monday, April 23, 2007

From Semarang to Yogya.......

Kejadiannya sebenernya not today, it happened last weekend, April 21st, 2007.
I went to Yogya for a sweet and sweeter holiday.......
It's been a long time for me not to spend a lot of vacation time with friends of mine....
Last weekend i had that....
We went to Yogya just based on signage that we found on the street heading to Yogya...
It took about 3 hours,and there we were....Finally i could smell my favourite air.....
Yogya....hmmmm.....yummy.....delicious.....amazing......and i loved it sooooo much....
Why i said so...?Of course there were a lot stories behind the hospitality of Yogya...

I had my first love in Yogya......
I had my own independency in Yogya...
I had my first embrassing moment in Yogya...
And i had my first unforgettable long journey to Yogya....

Yogya.....How could i say my gratitude to you....??
Love has two sides, and i got that point from you...
You thought me a lot of meaning in my life...
You put me here in my own feet...with my own mind of everything...
Spreading in my head and my heart, and somehow.....
I dunno why you made me love it...more and more...
Getting love you badly.....

Wish i could spread my own wings and fly there....
Wish i could push the Nitrogen button and speed heading to you....
Wish i could make a home under the tree that you have on your palace's yard...
Wish i could do everything as my gratitude to you.....

I love you sooo much......And i will proove that to you...

3 comments:

pelangikecil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pelangikecil said...

i love jogja too mamieee...
kapan kita kesana lagi??
a place for shopping, a place for bargaining, a place for walking around, the unforgettable place...
but my suggest we've to pick a right person to guide us, right mam?hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

Matahari Tour & Travel :

menyediakan jasa tour guide untuk tujuan wisata jogja-magelang-klaten dan sekitarnya. tarif dijamin murah, dan makannya ga banyak.

contact person :
matahari
www.sunshowers.blogspot.com