Tuesday, April 17, 2007

waiting for a boat..........

This is the first time in my entire life doing this......(ga termasuk diary ya booo...)
Kinda nervous,kinda confuse,kinda dunno what to do....
I Woke up today with a message in my head that i'll be just fine...
I'm staying in a strange city right now....
I slept on a strange bed last night....
I woke up today with a different view as i used to see...
I woke up as a different me in a different city....
I'm living with no one as i used to have beside me....

I'm just waiting for a boat.......
To be sailed away......

I'm just waiting for a boat....
To be hold on to.....

I'm just waiting for a.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words u've write on,but it's feels so blue.....Why???
maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
I just know that sometimes love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear but the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
coz whatever happens, the show must go on....
Hehehehe..........

mamieee said...

Thank you...maybe i haven't met the right person...wish me for that...:)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.