Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ko Sakit Banget Yaaa...??

Mmmmmm....apa ya yang mau gw tulis.....??Yang jelas, there were lots of things that happened in my love life lately.....Dari the guy next door yang ngotot abis-abisan supaya bisa ngelamar gw (bookk....please deehhh.....tu orang gelo' pisan euy...), dari my ex-boyfriend yang lagi getol-getolnya pengen balik ke gw, sampai ke sosok seseorang pria yang mengisi pikiran gw akhir-akhir ini......Let's get back to the few weeks before ketika gw lagi ngelakuin kerjaan rutin gw (a.k.a coaching...) ke suatu SPBU luar kota Semarang....I met this guy....and he seems so fun to talk to. Tapi kita masih cuek-cuekkan layaknya orang yang ga kenal deeh...Until the other day, this guy (let's call him Mr.G, coz he's wearing glasses), Mr.G dateng ke kantor.....and for the second times after we met in office, he was asking my number. Trus trus trus.....he's starting to call me, walaupun ga rutin...starting to send me SMS, walaupun ga rutin juga....until Friday, July 13rd, he called me at night and asking to hang out together on the weekend....Boooook....i feel like i wanna hit the wall coz i was dying blushing all the weekend....
Saturday, July 14, gw dijemput by Mr.G and we were going out for dinner and hang out in EP with my two girls.Gosh........i couldn't stand along....
Sunday, July 15th, gw dijemput lagi by Mr.G to watch Harpot gtu di 21 with my two girls...after that, we had a dinner and sang some songs in karaoke...after that we ride my friend back home, finally there were just me and him....with Maliq's songs all the way in the car...Gosh....he was starting to tell me about his life...and asking 'bout me and my family.....and that night was closed by driving me home and taking me to my home just walking all the road....OMG....i guess i was starting to fall in love again....
And the next day until last night, i've spent my days by sending and receiving SMS from him...mulai dari iseng-iseng doang, sampe' SMS-SMS yang mulai berbau care....kek "kmu lagi dimana..??",or "kmu udah makan siang..?", or just "aku lagi nonton sendirian nih...", or any other SMS yang semuanya berbau perhatian seperti ada maksud dibelakangnya "hello....ini aku care loh sm kamu...." or just thinking "lagi ngapain yah dia...?" or any other thoughts.
Apakah ini yang namanya "cinta"...??? Udah lama gw ga ngerasa fall in love kek gini...Damn...i have to admit that i'm deeply in love with him...tapi ko rasanya sakit banget ya.....sampe' pusing...saking pusingnya gw jd pengen smoking lagi...but hey...Earth's calling Olla......ga bole ngerokok!!(gw beruntung punya temen-temen yang slalu ngingetin gw untuk ga balik ngerokok lagi....I love u guys....). Tapi ko jatuh cinta itu rasanya sakit banget.....sakitnya di sini (i'm pointing my heart), dan sakitnya juga disini (hey,i'm also pointing my head), kenapa gini ya...please someone help me solve this out...sakit banget.....:(Do i have to cry just to let my feeling out....??)this time i'm serious....Rasa yang ada sekarang, sakit banget.....

......Kini kucinta dirimu
Dan hanya itulah satu.....
Yang aku tak jujur kepadamu....
Mungkinkah engkau sadari....
Cinta yang ada di hatiku...
Tanpa sepatah kata kuucapkan kepadamu....
(Sampai kapan, by Maliq & D'essential)

2 comments:

pelangikecil said...

love is in the air..feel happy for you mom,juz watch your step coz i don't wanna see you sad because of love...
well, let's sing maliq's song togetha...
"kangen aku pada dirimu tiada akan dapat kuobati, tanpaku belai rambutmu, kucium pipimu, dan kunikmati.."

mamieee said...

love is all around me...:)
But still, it hurts me so much....
And it cuts like a knife...