Monday, July 23, 2007

Truly Madly Deeply

Ada yang ngelanggar janji hang out sama gw.....
Hello, Mr.G....where were you on the last saturday night that you've promised me...Gosh, Mr. G, don't you break my heart slow.....It was just a simply promise, tapi udah seminggu gw ga ketemu dia...I'm deeply dying missing him...Tapi ko dia cuma telp-telp doang ya......??Just listening his voice on the phone isn't enough for me. I want to see he smiles, he walks, he talks, he laughts, he smokes, and all of the ways that he has in him. Makanya gw paling benci jatuh cinta. Udah lama gw ga ngerasa kek gini. God, i hate to fall in love with someone. 'Coz it hurts so much...
Dear Mr. G, i deeply hate to fall in love with you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippieee....my mommy really fall in love with you Mr.G....